I'm a Viennese girl living in Split... and I'm a cakenista...
Plunge into the fascinating world of cakes with me...

Click! -for more information

Thursday, November 3, 2011

HELLO KITTY CAKE

Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel! 

Nobody kows "Dear Daniel"... but he is the best friend of "Hello Kitty".
Let´s say, he is the male version of "Hello Kitty", but not that popular...

I´ve been in Japan because of a job and there in Asia everybody knows "Dear Daniel" but in Europe everybody just love "Hello Kitty"...

Why, I really don´t now... perhaps this is a girls world...


"Hello Kitty cake"

...but besides that, this is one of many "Hello Kitty"-cakes. I created it for the little Marijeta from Split, to her second birthday.

I´ve already heard that she and her family enjoyed the cake!  

I would say, this cake is one of the easier jobs, but with a big effect. 

You just have to bake a square cake, fill it and cut the Kitty-face out. Finally decorate the Kitty with two eyes, a nose, whiskers and don´t forget the pink bow!!!    

...and perhaps... one time... I will make a "Dear-Daniel"-Cake...


along these lines,
sweet greets,
Tina

See more pictures: www.torte-split.com