I'm a Viennese girl living in Split... and I'm a cakenista...
Plunge into the fascinating world of cakes with me...

Click! -for more information

Saturday, October 29, 2011

WELCOME...

this is my torte-split.com blogspot...

I was born in Vienna/Austria and I'm living now in Split/Croatia.

Already in Vienna I was facinated from the boundless world of cakes and started to turn my passion for cakes into a business, which not only means doing a lot of cakes (experiences) but even all this paperwork...  
here in Split I´d like to excite the Croatians with my cakes as well...

I already have a website: www.torte-split.com , where you can have a look at my creations and of course you are able to order there... but here, I would like to spread gossip about my work...

along these lines,
sweet greets
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Ideas, Suggestions???
Here we go...